- Support Supervisor on working with internal and external resources to develop and implement the overall marketing plan and strategy on assigned areas.
- Monitoring and analyzing sales value, market share trends and competitor activity on assigned areas.
- Support and developing the channel plan in Traditional Trade and Modern Trade covering hypermarkets, Supermarkets in line with the company directions (category and brand plans)
- Support supervisor on trading terms negotiation to ensure company profits.
- Developing good relationships with retailers to maintain the sound business relationship such as via regular meeting with the customers’ top management.
- Any job assign by supervisor of department.
-Age between 23-30 years old
-Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related field
-At least 1 years in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Business)
-Good command of English or Japanese
-Good time management and strong service mind.
-Computer skills advanced level Excel
1. Annual Party
2. Birthday gift
3. Personal Insurance group
4. Provident fund
5. Child Birth benefit
6. Housing Contribution
7. Money Subsidy for Wedding, Child birth, Funeral allowance